Community Intervention & Educational Services has a licensed therapist on staff to provide a variety of mental health services. These services are offered to both children, adolescents and adults. Our outpatient services are solution-focused treatment for individuals who have mental health, substance abuse and developmental disabilities with mild to moderate symptoms. Services begin with a mental health assessment after which the determination can be made as to which type of treatment and setting will be best for clients.
- Psychotherapy treatment: To treat emotional distress and metal illness
- Addictions of any kind: drugs, alcohol, gambling, internet
- Child/Parent Relationship Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Play Therapy